Qualifications / Experience"
Owner's Biography Bradley Korth
Experience and Certifications:
Brad has over 20 years of program and project management engineering experience.
Professional certifications include being a Registered Professional Engineer and an API (American Petroleum Institute) 653 Storage Tank Inspector.
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Over 20 Years Program and Project Management Experience
- API 653 Certified Storage Tank Inspector
- Adjunct Professor - Environmental Programs
Education includes a bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering, and a master’s degree in Environmental Engineering and a master’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Environmental Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Master's Degree in Environmental Engineering
- Master's Degree in Business Management and Environmental Management
Environmental Engineering Experience:
Environmental Engineering assignments include regulatory compliance, permitting, auditing, release prevention & response planning (SPCC, stormwater, OPA90, etc.), property evaluations, implementation of environmental management systems including ISO 14001, pollution prevention & recycling programs, remediation projects, hazardous materials transportation, certified tank inspections, training, and spill response actions. Related experience includes compliance with various OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Regulatory Compliance *Permitting *Auditing *Property Evaluations
- Release Prevention and Response Planning (SPCC, Storm water, OPA90, etc.)
- Implementation of Environmental Management Systems including ISO 14001>
- Pollution Prevention and Recycling Programs *Remediation Projects
- Hazardous Materials Transportation *Certified Tank Inspections
- Training *Spill Response Actions
- Septic Systems - New Designs, Repair and Rejuvenation of Existing Systems
- Co-developed New Type Leaching Field Suitable for Difficult Soil Conditions
Drilling, production and reservoir engineering experience in the petroleum industry includes implementation of enhanced oil recovery techniques, design/maintenance of piping & electrical systems, regulatory compliance, economic evaluations & studies, and surveying & mapping.
- Compliance with OSHA Requirements and Regulations
- Drilling Production and Reservoir Engineering (Petroleum Industry) including:
- Implementation of Enhanced Oil Recovery Techniques
- Design and Maintenance of Piping and Electrical Systems
- Regulatory Compliance
- Economic Evaluations and Studies
- Surveying and Mapping
- Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering Expertise:
- Development of Specialized Manufacturing Processes
- Process Improvements and Implementation of Capital Equipment Projects
- Property Condition Assessments (PCA)
- Member of the Town of Marlborough Sewer Commission
- Successful Pro-SE Attorney in Civil Actions
Chemical & metallurgical engineering expertise includes development and implementation in a variety of specialized manufacturing processes, performing process improvements and specification & implementation of capital equipment projects.
Brad has also worked as a machinist, a member of the Town of Marlborough Sewer Commission and has successfully acted as a Pro-Se Attorney in civil actions.
You can contact Brad directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (860) 989-2800